By Leroy Jenkins
Pro Wrestling Fit International is the world’s fastest growing wrestling organization. One of the reasons for their meteoric rise in the pro wrestling community globally is the family friendly atmosphere which is a pleasant alternative to the modern day bloodbath shows so common on the independent scene. We hope each and every one of you come out and support the Pro Wrestling Fit shows in your area. Here are Leroy’s Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Love PWF.
1) Family friendly ticket prices. While many local level shows charge ridiculously high prices such as $20-25 dollars for general admission seats, PWF gives your entire family an affordable night out with general admission seating at only $10 and just $5 for children. With the economy in the rough shape that it’s in today, we all could use the most bang for the buck possible when it comes to family entertainment.
2) Family friendly atmosphere. We have a very professional staff of wrestlers who treat this sport with the RESPECT it DESERVES! Unlike the bunch of trash talking backyard hacks trying to run shows like a traveling carnival at high school gyms and National Guard Armories we are a group of professional athletes determined to succeed in the goal of giving you a top notch show every time.
3) Unique Stars: PWF has it’s own professional team of talent that come directly from the PWF Training Centers around the world. You won’t see these guys at the backyard low quality shows full of untrained wrestlers and has-beens who have not been on TV for more than a decade. We’ve got light heavy weights like Bobby Fonta, Kevin Rhodes, Papi Nieves, WuZhi, K’row, Rick Love and Moco Loco. Not only that, but we also have some of the best heavy weights in the professional wrestling industry such as Randy Starr, Curse, Monster, Simple Simon, Hot Rodz, Redd Alert, American Dragon, El Diable, Levi Mullins, Monzkid, Sombra Espinoza and Thump Dupree.
4) Territories: PWF has state and national territories hosting competition in the Colombia, Ecuador, USA, Korea, Japan, Australia, Canada and China. So no matter where you live in the world you will find a PWF show near you! Each national territory has it’s very own PWF Pro Wrestling Training School developing talent for future shows.
5) Respect. This was hit upon earlier but we as a company treat all aspects—the sport, the fans, even ourselves—with the respect and dignity fitting of such a great promotion. We have “Meet and Greet” events and autograph parties with the fans before every show. This allows PWF fans to get up close and personal with our stars. We have a respectful locker-room filled with people willing to help one another, young guys with respect for the business, and older veterans with the same respect mentoring the young guys.
If you want to be part of the ever rapidly growing PWF family come on out to one of our shows. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I look forward to meeting you personally. If you have dreams of becoming a professional wrestler then remember that Leroy Jenkins is always looking to recruit new talent to wrestle in his stable.
Be sure to join our pro wrestling community on Facebook